500 error from neos core library

Hey,

I’m currently getting a 500 error from one of the neos core libraries. I ran a var dump and noticed get_class_methods returns null for $aspectClassName

The stacktrace:

Exception #1 in line 328 of /home/neosdemo/html/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Aop/Builder/ProxyClassBuilder.php: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/neosdemo/html/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Aop/Builder/ProxyClassBuilder.php line 328

12 TYPO3\Flow\Error\ErrorHandler::handleError(2, “Invalid argument supplied for foreach()”, “/home/neosdemo/html/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Aop/Builder/ProxyClassBuilder.php”, 328, array|3|)
11 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Builder\ProxyClassBuilder::buildAspectContainer(“Flowpack\ElasticSearch\Indexer\Aspect\IndexerAspect”)
10 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Builder\ProxyClassBuilder::buildAspectContainers(array|16|)
9 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Builder\ProxyClassBuilder::build()
8 TYPO3\Flow\Command\CoreCommandController::compileCommand(FALSE)
7 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|1|)
6 TYPO3\Flow\Cli\CommandController::callCommandMethod()
5 TYPO3\Flow\Cli\CommandController::processRequest(TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Request, TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Response)
4 TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher::initiateDispatchLoop(TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Request, TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Response)
3 TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher::dispatch(TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Request, TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Response)
2 TYPO3\Flow\Cli\CommandRequestHandler::handleRequest()
1 TYPO3\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::run()

Had to resetup the site to get rid of it. A less than ideal solution, but it worked. I think improperly removing the simplesearch plugin caused the error.

Wait you say simple search but the error says something about elasticsearch?