Installation of a Flow 2.3 Project

Hi ,

i’ll have to install a flow project which is based on a Flow 2.3 version and i have some troubles installing it due to some version/package constraints. I tried to dig through the changelogs but coudn’t find a solution.

The problem is that the composer install command doesn’t work. The error output is as follows:

Problem 1
    - Installation request for composer/installers v1.0.22 -> satisfiable by composer/installers[v1.0.22].
    - composer/installers v1.0.22 requires composer-plugin-api 1.0.0 -> no matching package found.
  Problem 2
    - Installation request for neos/composer-plugin 1.0.4 -> satisfiable by neos/composer-plugin[1.0.4].
    - neos/composer-plugin 1.0.4 requires composer-plugin-api 1.0.0 -> no matching package found.
  Problem 3
    - composer/installers v1.0.22 requires composer-plugin-api 1.0.0 -> no matching package found.
    - typo3/flow 2.3.4 requires composer/installers ~1.0.2 -> satisfiable by composer/installers[v1.0.22].
    - Installation request for typo3/flow 2.3.4 -> satisfiable by typo3/flow[2.3.4].

I believe it’s the fault of my composer version. Im curious if any one of you has an idea how to fix this. (maybe rollback the composer version?)

Not happy with it but

composer self-update --rollback ddd140fd1cceece4841e2f0182d0c5e4fed5c10e 

seems to have worked.