Migration 1.2 to 2.0 issue with desprecated ressurces and acls

Hey Everybody!

I am currently migrating a Site running on 1.2 to 2.0 (and afterwards to 2.1 and 2.2). During that process I am experiencing a serious issue. The Upgrading rund through but when it comes to to the migrations it says that my Policys are desprecated.

I followed the guide on https://www.mittwald.de/blog/cms/neos-cms-auf-version-2-0-aktualisieren.

Error Message The policy configuration for package "ITsMind.FSFrey" is not valid. It contains following error(s): * deprecated "resources" options * deprecated "acls" options Make sure to run all code migrations.

Type: TYPO3\Flow\Configuration\Exception
Code: 1415717875
File:
Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Configuration/Configuratio
nManager.php
Line: 858

Open Data/Logs/Exceptions/201605131047032c09fc.txt for a full stack
trace.

Type: TYPO3\Flow\Core\Booting\Exception\SubProcessException
Code: 1355480641
File: Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core/Booting/Scripts.php
Line: 627

Open Data/Logs/Exceptions/201605131047021bdecd.txt for a full stack trace.

Policy.yaml resources:    methods:    ITsMind_FSFrey_TheoryAccess: 'method(ITsMind\FSFrey\Controller\TheoryController->(list|meta|next|pdf)Action())'      ITsMind_FSFrey_OpeningAccess: 'method(ITsMind\FSFrey\Controller\OpeningController->(list|next)Action())' acls:  Everybody:    methods:      ITsMind_FSFrey_TheoryAccess: GRANT      ITsMind_FSFrey_OpeningAccess: GRANT
I am not exactly sure what's the matter with this. Reading the docs did not get me to know what changes I do have to make with those policys.

Does anybody have a clue what’s the matter?

In Flow 3.0 the security framework as be mostly rewritten, check: http://flowframework.readthedocs.io/en/stable/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/ReleaseNotes/300.html#upgrade-instructions

You have to run core migration to convert your old policy to the new format:

flow core:migrate --package-key yourpackage-key
1 Like

Thanks a lot, that mostly solved it :slight_smile: