Sebastian Helzle will organise a Neos Sprint in Rheinstetten (Germany) from in July (date will be decided based on the results of this doodle).
The sprint will be in Sebastian Helzle’s office.
As it’s a marketing sprint, the topics will include but are not limited to the following:
- Modernize Neos.io and add new features based on the new concept from JvM
- general marketing discussions based on attending and remote participants
- Update content for demo.neos.io
- Mautic integration for Neos.io
- bring your own topic
Last year we always had (changing) remote participants which integrated and worked really well!
Please fill the doodle here
There is space for ~8 people probably. (More can be arranged if needed).
But you can also join remotely…
Start will be every day at 9:00 with an open end.
Please organize your accommodation on your own. As a suggestion, you can check around the Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof area for cheaper options.
The tram from Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof or Albtalbahnhof area to the sprint location takes only ~7 minutes.
- There is a big lake (Epplesee) nearby in which you can swim or do standup paddling.
- A big forest for some easy hiking.
- And everything Karlsruhe has to offer of course.
- BBQ in the evenings
Costs and Sponsoring:
- Meeting room: sponsored by Sebastian Helzle
- Drinks: coffee is available, other: looking for a sponsor
- Food: looking for a sponsor
- Hotel/Accommodation: as usual - everybody takes care on her/his own
We are looking forward to see you all in Rheinstetten