Onedrop AjaxForm Error

Hey,

i’m trying to setup the onedrop/ajaxform package with Neos.
It works fine when I just used the message finisher. When I wanted to send it also with the mail finisher I get an javascript error.

Neos 4.1.8
Swiftmailer 7.0.1
Onedrop 3.4.0

Here is a dev link to the website: http://dev.zahngesundheit-heilbronn.de/
You can find the contact form by clicking on the button “Frag Putzi” in the header.

Hope someone can help me? (maybe @hhoechtl - saw you commited in GitHub)

Greetings David

From reading the exception you get in the ajax call, you can se this

Expected response code 220 but got an empty response
Exception Code	0
Exception Type	Swift_TransportException
Thrown in File	Packages/Libraries/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php
Line	445

So it looks like your Swift setup is incorrect

Hey, just checked it, you are right, it’s a problem with the swiftmailer. Any Ideas for troubleshooting?

Just installed the swift mailer via composer. There is no additional configuration in the settings.yaml for the swiftmailer.

But you have the docs :slight_smile:

https://swiftmailer-for-flow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Thx for the quick reply. For now I removed the Ajax Form and replaced it with a regular Neos Form. In the docs I found this " Without any further configuration, mails will be sent using Swift_SendmailTransport which uses sendmail on the server". So I hoped maybe that is working. I get the same error as before and not sure why. I didn’t changed anything, as a first step I just want tu send this mail :smiley:

For now I added this to the setting.yaml but like I mentioned I don’t think I need it

Neos:
    SwiftMailer:
      transport:
        type: 'Swift_SendmailTransport'
        options:
          command: '/usr/sbin/sendmail -bs'

What I also recognized was that I had to install swiftmailer/swiftmailer on my own, shouldn’t this be installed with the neos/swiftmailer package as it is required?

Thx for your help, I’m really new to that all and trying to figure out why I can’t send this mail. Hope you have some tipps for me what I could check or something like that.

1 Like