I’ve got a multi staging environment for several NEOS Installations. Now I’m trying to transfer content from LIVE environment to TEST or DEV environments.
Using ./flow site:export --package-key Vendor.SitePackage --filename transfer
Will export all content of the site into /DistributionPackages/Vendor.SitePackage/Resources/Private/Content/*
When I transfer this to next enviroment (DEV//DistributionPackages/Vendor.SitePackage/Resources/Private/Content/*) and start a:
I get everything except:
- User Settings
- Unused Images
- Used PDF documents that are linked with default textlinks
- Images that are referenced by tags in extensions like dl/gallery
So may be ok in different situations. But i need the whole content transfered.
So my current solution looks like this:
- mysqldump the database
- transfer Web/_Resources
- transfer Data/Persistent/Resources
- rm Data/Temporary/*
- ./flow flow:cache:flush --force
- ./flow media:clearthumbnails
- … and repeat all steps untill I can load the website in the new environment without errors.
I understand why the first version doesn’t do what I would expect. But I don’t know why the second version produces so many errors untill it’s done.
What is wrong? Am I missing something? Or is there a description somewhere that I could use?