[SOLVED] Simplesearch in neos 3.0 doesn't work

Hey,
has anyone got the Package «flowpack/simplesearch» to run under Neos 3.0.x. I have tried in different projects also in 2 clean demo-sites. Always the same:

• Installation without errors
  • nodeindex:build without errors
  • /Data/Persistent/Flowpack_SimpleSearch_SqLite/1b4c9f1d8c…eb11fe497.db exists
  • Add new NodeType from «Flowpack.SimpleSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor:Search» is done
  • Publishing > OK
  • Form-Field is rendering
  • Search for «Alice» sends a request
  • NO SEARCH-RESULT <div class"search-results"></div> is empty
  • value from input-filed also empty <input name"search[word]" value="">

Source-code differences

<div class="flowpack-simplesearch-search">
	<form method="POST">
		<input name="search[word]" value="">
		<input type="hidden" name="--typo3-typo3cr-viewhelpers-widget-paginateviewhelper[currentPage]" value="">
		<button type="submit">&gt;</button>
	</form>
	<hr>
	<div class="search-results">

</div>
</div>

The source-code in different from working Neos 2.3.x :

<div class="flowpapck-simplesearch-search">
	<form method="POST">
		<input name="search[word]" value="Alice">
		<input type="hidden" name="--typo3-typo3cr-viewhelpers-widget-paginateviewhelper[currentPage]" value="">
	</form>
	<hr>
	<div class="search-results">			
				<dl>
							<dt>
								<a href="/en/features/multiple-columns.html">Multiple columns</a>
							</dt>
							<dd>
								...minutes it seemed quite natural to <b>Alice</b> to find herself talking familiarly with them, as if she had known them all her life. Indeed, she had quite a long argument with the Lory, who at last turned sulky, and would only say, "I am older than you, and must know better;" and this <b>Alice</b> would not allow without knowing how...
							</dd>
							<hr>
							<dt>
								<a href="/en/the-book/i-down-the-rabbit-hole.html">I. Down the Rabbit-hole</a>
							</dt>
							<dd>
								  <b>ALICE</b> was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, "and what is the use of a book," thought <b>Alice</b>, "without pictures or conversations?" So she was...
							</dd>

</dl>			

</div>
</div>

Quick & Dirty Test

As quick and dirty-test I defined a property in both 2.3.x and 3.0.x under

• Flowpack.SimpeSearch:ContentRepositoryAdapter/Resources/Private/TypoScript/Root.ts2
  • Flowpack.SimpeSearch:ContentRepositoryAdapter/Resources/Private/Fusion/Root.fusion
prototype(Flowpack.SimpleSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor:Search) {
	searchResults = ${Search.query(site).nodeType('TYPO3.Neos:Document').log().fulltext(request.arguments.search.word).execute()}
	searchWord = ${request.arguments.search.word}

searchResultContent = ${Search.query(searchResult).nodeType('TYPO3.Neos:Content').fulltextMatchResult(request.arguments.search.word)}
    varTest = ${"TEST in 2.3.x"}
    # in Neos 3.0 same but value:
    #varTest = ${"TEST in 3.0.x"}
	@cache {
		mode = 'uncached'
        context {
			1 = 'site'
			2 = 'node'
		    }
	    }
    }

Fluid-Template /Packages/Application/Flowpack.SimpleSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor/Resources/Private/Templates/NodeTypes/Search.html:

{namespace neos=TYPO3\Neos\ViewHelpers}
{namespace ts=TYPO3\TypoScript\ViewHelpers}
{namespace typo3cr=TYPO3\TYPO3CR\ViewHelpers}
{varTest -> f:debug()}
<div class="flowpapck-simplesearch-search">
	<form method="POST">
		<input name="search[word]" value="{searchWord}" />
		<input type="hidden" name="--typo3-typo3cr-viewhelpers-widget-paginateviewhelper[currentPage]" value="" />

Output from Quick & Durty in Demo-Site Neos 2.3.x > OK:

Output from Quick & Durty in Demo-Site Neos 3.0.x > NOT OK:

##Conclusion:
Seams Fluid template in Neos 3.0 does NOT get the properties from Fusion:

• Neither the «searchWord», the «searchResultContent» nor the quick & dirty «varTest» => «NULL»

##Question:

• Does anyone of you get the package run error free and with search-results within Neos 3.0.x?
  • What could stop the Fusion/Fluid connection/interaction in all of my installations?

Should fix it.

@christianm: Is fixed – Great thanks a lot!

• So: «typoScript» instead of «fusion» in Configuration/Settings.yaml can stop the conneciton/interaction in Neos-installations :relaxed: