- happy since he beat tilda.cc with Neos
- did not do specific Neos stuff last week (except following Dresden sprint progress)
- will “digest” last weeks results (catch up, comprehend, amend)
- was contacted by guy from Moscow who wants to attend next sprint
- still parenting at home, lot’s of Neos time
- worked on ES adaptor package, cleaned up master branch, works with Neos 3.0 now
- work on ES improvements until Neos Conference
- write new Neos tutorial content
- had an exciting sprint week, worked on new CR prototype (making it faaaaaaster) https://packagist.org/packages/neos/content-repository-eventsourced
- started to extract events from CR actions
- visualised fallback mechanisms, for debugging them - could be integrated into current CR
- done with the long running project that “blocked” the last weeks…
- reviewed/merged some PRs
- will help out with 3.1 planning/doing
- great sprint last week, very productive, very happy with React UI progress: would use it for a customer project by now (wow!)
- extensibility turned out as nicely as planned (as powerful as AOP in Flow)
- was busy hunting a bug
- happy: stickers are going out to be printed this week. Was able to contribute code on the sprint. A lot of Neos going on right now, also in my freetime
- frustrated: nothing
- rather busy
- Happy: This week there is time to help Lisa with the NEOS Con Brochure.
- Frustrated: Nothing specific except the every-time-slow fileserver in my agencies cellar.
- Show: Brochure. Next week.
- happy: landed in cancun finally after emergency landing in florida due to smoke in the cockpit
- frustrated: 33h on the airport in florida (daytona) with thermal blankets from the red cross to sleep on the floor…
- plans: get into the cave for diving!