Martin, Berit, Dominique, Sebastian, Alex, Gerhard
- Updated most pull request
- started working again on CQRS packages
- this week, test the Fluid Standalone PR.
- help Christian to get the huge PRs merged!
- maybe I can join Hamburg sprint, starting on Wednesday
- started working on Conference Website; will get in touch with Robert and Lisa to prevent double work.
- Good News! Joining the Hamburg Sprint for full week!
- I’ll work a couple of hours for company; but most of the time work on the sprint.
- did Fluid Standalone testing on bigger projects; works really well except one detail.
- Great job, really good!!
- minor changes to PRs
- Rebrushed PR … Configurable Fusion PrototypeGenerators #767
- New PR #690 for behavior of Views.yaml (closed two old aproaches)
- Made a PR for a Flow Recipe in Deployer … we will see if that goes in … add feedback if you want that
- Updated some other PRs …
- Lots of work and project jumping
- FLOW #690(behavior of Views.yaml) -> trouble with failing functional test for viewConfiguration
- NEOS #1184(Review changes in ContentCollection) Nodes -> not sure wether we open the box of pandora here
- Imho Ready to merge before the namespace change:
- Add Commands
- Create empty sites for existing site packages in sites backend module NEOS #757
- Configurable Fusion node type prototype generators NEOS #767
- Add setting
- finish PRs FLOW #690(behavior of Views.yaml), NEOS #1184(Review changes in ContentCollection)
- Get those prs in before the namespace-change
- still quite packed with work
- Meet Neos Munich, uploaded videos
- continued on React Rewrite PR; started “add node workflow” change
- helped / helping on CQRS package. (helping Bastian Waidelich)