No menu for editing in Neos 2.0.0 beta 5?

Hi,
I’ve just installed the latest beta Neos 2.0.0-beta5 on a test-server (Ubuntu 14).

After struggeling a little with the /setup (no side found - 404), then I finally made it work, and had a site set up.
I have having a running Neos, where I can see the demo-package-content. I have now tried to log in to /neos, and it is also possible, but after that, I don’t see much change. There’s a black bar in the top, and the only content is user-dropdown in the right side. NOTHING else is in that top-bar.

Any clue what could be wrong?
The first page of the setup was “all happy”. :smile:

Cheers
Anders

Hello
I’ve just trying to install the latest beta Neos 2.0.0-beta5 on windows localhost and “Exception while executing setup step 4/5”…
Regards
jean-claude

is there a solution to insert the pink zone from beta3 to beta5 ?..

Uncaught exception #1328879703 in line 40 of … /Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/I18n/AbstractXmlParser.php: The path “” does not point to an existing and accessible XML file.

There was a incompatibility with the latest tagged version of the TYPO3.Neos.Seo package and the latest beta. You can fix it by running “composer clearcache” and a “composer update”. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

thank you very much Aske !
you are our savior :smile:
it’s ok now

1 Like

I also had the side panels missing after the update to Beta5. However a “composer clearcache” and “composer update” did not help. The exceptions that were raised were in the following packages: TYPO3.Neos.Seo and TYPO3.Neos.GoogleAnalytics

Uncaught exception #1328879703 in line 40 of /private/var/www/capesso/neos/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/I18n/AbstractXmlParser.php: The path "" does not point to an existing and accessible XML file.

29 TYPO3\Flow\I18n\AbstractXmlParser::parseXmlFile(FALSE)
28 TYPO3\Flow\I18n\AbstractXmlParser::getParsedData(FALSE)
27 TYPO3\Neos\Service\XliffService_Original::parseXliffToArray(FALSE, "TYPO3.Neos.Seo", "NodeTypes/*")
26 TYPO3\Neos\Service\XliffService_Original::getCachedJson(TYPO3\Flow\I18n\Locale)

and

Uncaught exception #1328879703 in line 40 of /private/var/www/capesso/neos/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/I18n/AbstractXmlParser.php: The path "" does not point to an existing and accessible XML file.

29 TYPO3\Flow\I18n\AbstractXmlParser::parseXmlFile(FALSE)
28 TYPO3\Flow\I18n\AbstractXmlParser::getParsedData(FALSE)
27 TYPO3\Neos\Service\XliffService_Original::parseXliffToArray(FALSE, "TYPO3.Neos.GoogleAnalytics", "NodeTypes/*")
26 TYPO3\Neos\Service\XliffService_Original::getCachedJson(TYPO3\Flow\I18n\Locale)

After deactivating both packages the sidepanels appeared again…