RFC: Neos agency-listing

:smiley: Then we can also just change the styling a bit and allow adding some of the missing data in the backend?

I do’nt think that this will be that simple since this list only contains supporters that already payed money. I would like to open this to get more agencies and freelancers on the radar.

Then why not just mix two data sources? One the one hand we have the contributions we get from the api which have an identifier and on the other we can add entries by hand (or form) and combine the results.

It doesn’t have to look like now, but I would say the old list (or it’s data) should become part of the new one.

1 Like

thanks for starting and moderating this discussion @mficzel!

I have not read a single response that was against the agency listing. IMHO you should go ahead and create a solution draft - a mockup or prototype to rub off against :wink:

I agree with Robert that we should go ahead with an incomplete listing rather than none at all.

Questions that crossed my mind:

• Where would it sit in our menu/page structure?
  • Would you put everything in one list, or would there be a detail view for an agency/freelancer?

Regarding where to take the data from: I’m not sure if the funding API is a good source, but @sebobo built the integration, so have a chat with him if that data is useful or if it would complicate things for the first iteration.

Once we have something online, we can get data on how often it is clicked on and how useful it is :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tobi

For accessing and updating the funding data we should use the api from there. „Just“ the rendering of the list needs to be redone and amendet with more data and agencies/freelancers that did not fund yet

I agree and plan to start working on that in January.

4 Likes