[SOLVED] Setting up a new site leads to a 500 internal server error

Almost solved :wink:
I started from the scratch and I followed your instruction and finally I was able to log into the backend - Thanks again for your support.
After few seconds four errors were displayed:

Anyway I build a new page with some content - I was happy.
Later I recognized that I am not able to publish any content to the homepage. I was able to add elements to the Content Collection of the homepage (in the Structure Tree), but this content could not be published and was not displayed in the backend.
As you can see in the picture

The headline was displayed in “Structure Tree” but not in the “content canvas” nor in the “Property Inspector”.
Do you have an idea how can I solve this?
I don’t believe this is important: but for your info: I defined a siteName with an umlaut (ä).
./flow kickstart:site My.Seiten meinärger.info

I found some other errors in the configuration:

The first three are in the default Settings.yaml that DF provides, but I’m not sure what they’re supposed to do, since there are no such settings in Flow Resource Management. You can just remove those lines, as they will currently not take any effect anyway.

resource:
      publishing: null
      fileSystem: null
      mirrorMode: copy

As for the other three, those are from the Flowpack.Neos.FrontendLogin package and the messages basically tell that they use the old format for the requestPatterns setting. This still works, so the messages can be safely ignored. If you want to get rid of them, overwrite the Settings for those three requestPatterns in your global Settings.yaml to match the description here:
http://flowframework.readthedocs.io/en/3.3/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartV/ChangeLogs/330.html#id26

Thanks for these hints. I was able to fix all six errors in the configuration. The other four problems “Error loading inspector” are still existing. I will open another thread because I believe the problem about inspector editor is a different one and I mark this thread here as SOLVED.
Here a summary about the solution for all others who have got similar problems using Neos 2.3.8 at DomainFactory:

1. After installation drop the Neos.Demo site and create a new one
./flow site:prune
./flow package:delete Neos.Demo
./flow kickstart:site MY.Seiten mysite.de
./flow site:import MY.Seiten
  1. Flush the cache, rebuild it
export FLOW_CONTEXT=Production
./flow flow:cache:flush --force
./flow flow:core:compile && ./flow doctrine:compileproxies && ./flow flow:cache:warmup
  1. After that you are able to log into backend and you will see 6 errors in the configuration:
Settings.TYPO3.Flow.resource.publishing -> This property is not allowed here, check the spelling if you think it belongs here.
Settings.TYPO3.Flow.resource.fileSystem -> This property is not allowed here, check the spelling if you think it belongs here.
Settings.TYPO3.Flow.resource.mirrorMode -> This property is not allowed here, check the spelling if you think it belongs here.
Settings.TYPO3.Flow.security.authentication.providers.Typo3SetupProvider.requestPatterns.controllerObjectName -> expected: type=dictionary, null found: type=string
Settings.TYPO3.Flow.security.authentication.providers.Typo3BackendProvider.requestPatterns.Flowpack\Neos\FrontendLogin\Security\NeosRequestPattern -> expected: type=dictionary, null found: type=string
Settings.TYPO3.Flow.security.authentication.providers.Flowpack.Neos.FrontendLogin:Frontend.requestPatterns.Flowpack\Neos\FrontendLogin\Security\NeosRequestPattern -> expected: type=dictionary, null found: type=string

For solving these errors the configuration must be fixed:
Error 1-3: can be solved by simple dropping the following lines from ./neoscms/Configuration/Settings.yaml

resource:
      publishing: null
      fileSystem: null
      mirrorMode: copy

Error 4: Fix the configuration in ./neoscms/Packages/Application/TYPO3.Setup/Configuration/Settings.yaml

Typo3SetupProvider:
            provider: 'FileBasedSimpleKeyProvider'
            providerOptions:
              keyName: 'SetupKey'
              authenticateRoles: ['TYPO3.Setup:SetupUser']
            requestPatterns:_
              'TYPO3.Setup:controllerObjectName':_
                pattern: ControllerObjectName_
                patternOptions:_
                  controllerObjectNamePattern: 'TYPO3\Setup\Controller\.*|TYPO3\Setup\ViewHelpers\Widget\Controller\.*'
            entryPoint: 'WebRedirect'
            entryPointOptions:
              uri: 'setup/login'

Error 5-6: Fix the configuration in ./neoscms/Packages/Plugins/Flowpack.Neos.FrontendLogin/Configuration/Settings.yaml

Flow:
    security:
      authentication:
        providers:
          'Typo3BackendProvider':
            requestPatterns:
              'Flowpack.Neos.FrontendLogin:NeosBackend':
                pattern: Flowpack\Neos\FrontendLogin\Security\NeosRequestPattern
          'Flowpack.Neos.FrontendLogin:Frontend':
            provider: 'PersistedUsernamePasswordProvider'
            requestPatterns:
              'Flowpack.Neos.FrontendLogin:NeosFrontend':
                pattern: Flowpack\Neos\FrontendLogin\Security\NeosRequestPattern
                patternOptions:
                  matchFrontend: true

After changing this configuration you have to clear the cache and rebuild it:

export FLOW_CONTEXT=Production
./flow flow:cache:flush --force
./flow flow:core:compile && ./flow doctrine:compileproxies && ./flow flow:cache:warmup

I am not sure whether this configuration is made in the right way (for Neos 2.3.8). I just copied and adapted it from Neos 3.2. Anyway the 6 errors were not displayed any more :wink:
The remaining issues can be tracked here: Some editors of inspector cannot be loaded after a fresh installation