- have an alpha version of the React UI in December, to ship it with the 3.0 release.
- Sebastian reduced the overall complexity and implemented the new manifest approach which is now synchronous instead of the opposite which was the case before. Also he implemented a new render structure in which React will also be used in the guest frame without exposing the lib into the frame itself.
- Inspector editors work basically (esp. image cropping)
- Manu is working on Select-Control
- Editing works “basically”, next steps: Aloha Presets
- Wilhelm: 4h/week during work time
- Sebastian: 4-6h/week during work time
- Tyll: difficult to say (estimated 4-8h/week)
- Tyll: increase testability
- Sebastian: I want to be able to edit content. Profit from CKeditor!
- Wilhelm: help out feature-by-feature
- we try to meet once a week asynchronously in the chat to update the status, post meeting minutes
- open WIP PRs right from start, add checklists of what is missing.
Specific next TODOs
- Wilhelm: Dimension Selector, Page Tree improvements (help out Markus)
- Tyll: Testing of the full system (unit tests using Ava)
- testing Actions + Reducers + Selectors
- lateron: test React Containers etc.
- Decision: Use AVA!
- Sebastian: Content Editing (take NodeType configuration into account); fix content editing bugs