One of my Flow applications is still in flow 4.3.15.
Due to lag of time I’ve postponed the migration until now.
Is there a best practise to do it?
Do I have to migrate to 5.x first and in a second step to 6? (seems like that.)
Are there any pitfalls?
So may questions …
Thx for your answers!