Bug in the Image Management (2.3.2)

Hi,

the first time I assigned an image to a content, I’ve got a horrable flicker in the BackendModule.
Tis occured only at the very first time. I can not reproduce it.

When one choose an Image from “Media” and then change the collection the followng error occures always:

Server communication error: 500 Internal Server Error
#1297759968: Exception while property mapping for target type "TYPO3\Media\Domain\Model\ImageInterface", at property path "": No converter found which can be used to convert from "string" to "TYPO3\Media\Domain\Model\ImageInterface".No converter found which can be used to convert from "string" to "TYPO3\Media\Domain\Model\ImageInterface".

TYPO3\Flow\Property\Exception thrown in file

/var/www/html/neos-2-3-2/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Property_PropertyMapper.php in line 123.

Reference code: 20160831140520e80ad5

Nested Exception TYPO3\Flow\Property\Exception\TypeConverterException thrown in file

/var/www/html/neos-2-3-2/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Flow_Property_PropertyMapper.php in line 241.

Klaus

Hey Klaus,

would you please open a bug report at https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/issues. The complete stack trace and any other information you have on that could be helpful.

cheers,
Daniel

I’ll do, but now I’m very short on time (last hours before my holydays).