my team and i are facing a very strange issue.
We are working on a project with shared codebase and website contents. During the development of the project we needed to introduce content dimensions (we have a specific package to do this and other related stuff) so we added via composer, updated the project on each workstation (as many other times) and everything was working but on one specific workstation where no content dimension gets created, in detail:
- no selector in backend;
- no content in /neos/service/content-dimensions
- via Chrome Session Storage inspector I get the same empty value
- node:migrate has no effect
- node.repair keeps complaining about invalid dimensions (obviously)
The strange thing is that wherever I instal this project everything seems to work just fine, but on that workstation nothing seems to fix the issue.
I even tried:
- to switch browsers to avoid session storage issues
- to dump a working db and restore it on the bugged workstation
- erase everything on the workstation and start again from scratch
What am I missing? Is there something else I did not try?
Thank you very much