Define the path of my form template

Hi,

I get this message:
The fluid file “resource://Neos.Form/Private/Templates/NodeTypes/ContactForm.html” was not found.

Where can I define the path of my form template? In a ContactForm.fusion or NodeType.Content.ContactForm.yaml?

i need something like this:
resource://My.SitePackage/Private/Templates/NodeTypes/ContactForm.html

Based on the demo project structure you should find it in /neos/DistributionPackages/Your.Project/Configuration/Settings.yaml:

Neos:
  Form:
    presets:
      bootstrap:
        formElementTypes:
          'Neos.Form:Base':
            renderingOptions:
              layoutPathPattern: 'resource://Neos.Demo/Private/Templates/ContactForm/{@type}.html'

thanks, i have this but it don’t work:

Form:
    yamlPersistenceManager:
      savePath: 'resource://Ws.Fshsite/Private/Form/'
    presets:
      default:
        formElementTypes:
            renderingOptions:
              layoutPathPattern: 'resource://Ws.Fshsite/Private/Templates/ContactForm/{@type}.html'
          'Neos.Form:Form':
            renderingOptions:
              templatePathPattern: 'resource://Ws.Fshsite/Private/Form/{@type}.html'
      preset1:
        title: 'Anmeldung'
        parentPreset: 'default'
        formElementTypes:
            renderingOptions:
              layoutPathPattern: 'resource://Ws.Fshsite/Private/Templates/ApplicationForm/{@type}.html'
          'Neos.Form:Form':
            renderingOptions:
              templatePathPattern: 'resource://Ws.Fshsite/Private/Form/{@type}.html'

The ressource in your message contains the NodeTypes directory which isn’t set in your Settings.yaml. From the given info I unfortunately can’t tell you why this is the case.

ok, many thanks. I try to build a form like this, but there is the template error :frowning: