Deploying neos website not working

Hello.
Im having a problem with a neos site deployment on hosting, i get this error that i couldnt relly solve:
Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /html/Packages/Libraries/neos/utility-files/Classes/Files.php line 264

What i did:

• Copied local Development files to the server (was developing on docker locally)
  • Composer install
  • when i try to run flow … i get this error

Stack trace:
14 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Scripts::executeCommand(“neos.flow:doctrine:compileproxies”, array|16|)
13 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Scripts::compileDoctrineProxies(Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
12 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Scripts::initializeProxyClasses(Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
11 call_user_func(array|2|, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
10 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step::__invoke(Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
9 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
8 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
7 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
6 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
5 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invoke(Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
4 Neos\Flow\Cli\CommandRequestHandler::boot(“Runtime”)
3 Neos\Flow\Cli\CommandRequestHandler::handleRequest()
2 Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::run()
1 require(“/html/Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Scripts/flow.php”)

Thanks

Hi,

my guess would be missing permissions, leading to a missing (parent) directory.

You could try running ./flow neos.flow:doctrine:compileproxies directly to possibly get more/better debug information.

And make sure the permissions are set up correctly, so that CLI and web processes can access everything as needed.