[done] Flow site:import throws exception

Hi guys,

I developted a site local and I want to import this site on my server.
Always I execute `` ./flow site:import --package-key=XY.xy` I get this exception:

Exception #1384192950: Error: Package "XY.xy" is not active.

23 TYPO3\Neos\Domain\Service\SiteImportService_Original::importFromPackage("XY.xy")
22 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|1|)
21 TYPO3\Flow\Object\DependencyInjection\DependencyProxy::__call("importFromPackage", array|1|)
20 TYPO3\Neos\Command\SiteCommandController_Original::importCommand("XY.xy", NULL)
19 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|2|)
18 TYPO3\Flow\Cli\CommandController_Original::callCommandMethod()
17 TYPO3\Flow\Cli\CommandController_Original::processRequest(TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Request, TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Response)
16 TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher_Original::initiateDispatchLoop(TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Request, TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Response)
15 TYPO3\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher_Original::dispatch(TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Request, TYPO3\Flow\Cli\Response)
14 TYPO3\Flow\Cli\CommandRequestHandler::TYPO3\Flow\Cli\{closure}()
13 Closure::__invoke()
12 TYPO3\Flow\Security\Context_Original::withoutAuthorizationChecks(Closure)
11 TYPO3\Flow\Security\Context::withoutAuthorizationChecks(Closure)
10 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|1|)
9 TYPO3\Flow\Security\Context::Flow_Aop_Proxy_invokeJoinPoint(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
8 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain::proceed(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
7 TYPO3\Flow\Session\Aspect\LazyLoadingAspect_Original::callMethodOnOriginalSessionObject(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
6 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AroundAdvice::invoke(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
5 TYPO3\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain::proceed(TYPO3\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
4 TYPO3\Flow\Security\Context::withoutAuthorizationChecks(Closure)
3 TYPO3\Flow\Cli\CommandRequestHandler::handleRequest()
2 TYPO3\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::run()
1 require("/html/neos/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Scripts/flow.php")

Well, I assume you copied the package to the server (manually). But obviously it is not active (as seen from Flow). Please try to run ./flow flow.package.rescan and try again. If that doesn’t help, please describe how you install that package (manually, composer) and if ./flow package:list shows the package as expected.

Hi,

i think the problem is that the server has NEOS 2.2.5 installation and local is 2.3. How can transfer between this versions?

No, unless you do “crazy stuff” in your site package that should not be a problem. Also, the error message clearly points into a different directions…

manual rescan fixed this problem thanks!