Encryption between neos and redis

Hello Community and Neos Team :slight_smile:

I do have a question regarding the communication between neos and the redis component. Afaik it is possible to provide a password when we communicate with the redis for caching. For this, there is a howto here (more or less the only source i know to see how to enable it)

But i’m wondering if there if somehow a way to tell neos to use a certificate to communicate with redis?

But i’m wondering if there if somehow a way to tell neos to use a certificate to communicate with redis?

For transport encryption or for client authentication?

:white_check_mark: Transport encryption is possible since Flow bugfix releases: 7.3.16, 8.0.13, 8.1.9, 8.2.7 & 8.3.5 as the hostname can now be prefixed with tls:// or tlsv1.2:// to enable TLS (before Flow would then assume a socket connection should be used.)

:question: Client authentication as per the documentation seems to be a question of having (only) the correct certificates trusted (in the CA cert used by the server). TBH, I have no idea how this is supposed to work, I see no way to configure the certificate to use in the client…