I tagged bugfix releases for Flow today. They fix these issues (across all releases):
- TASK: Remove code dealing with removed class/interface
- BUGFIX: Do not renew session id for sessionless tokens being authenti…
- BUGFIX: Check existence and disable new rendering limitations
- TASK: Remove version number from ext-json dependency
- TASK: PHP 7.4 compatibility
- TASK: Add a primary key to “tags” table for MySQL/MariaDB
- BUGFIX: Include entry removal into DB transaction during set
Note that Flow 5.3 and up are compatible with PHP 7.4 now!
The released versions are:
- Flow - 5.0.23 ChangeLog
- Flow - 5.1.17 ChangeLog
- Flow - 5.2.13 ChangeLog
- Flow - 5.3.9 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.0.6 ChangeLog
As already announced in Security only reached for Neos 3.3 to 4.2 and Flow 4.3 to 5.2 these are the last regular releases for Flow 5.0 to 5.2, so upgrade to a later version as soon as you can.
Thanks to those who contributed!