New bugfix releases for Flow have been tagged. Key improvement is compatibility with Composer v2.
- BUGFIX: Make InstallerScripts compatible to composer version 2.0+
- BUGFIX: Register ObjectManager::shutdown() before ConfigurationManage…
- BUGFIX: Disallow advising of private methods
- FEATURE: Add localization for BytesViewHelper
- BUGFIX: Handle array options in SelectViewHelper
- BUGFIX: Allow URI-building from CLI context
Unfortunately one bugfix (Disallow advising of private methods) causes an issue with Neos, see https://github.com/neos/flow-development-collection/issues/2190. We hope to have a follow-up release out this week. For the time being, you should refrain from upgrading or lock Flow to the previous version. Sorry for the hassle!
The released versions are:
- Flow - 5.3.19 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.0.16 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.1.10 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.2.5 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.3.2 ChangeLog
Thanks to those who contributed!