I tagged new bugfix releases for Flow today. They fix some bugs and inconveniences:
5.3 to 6.2:
- TASK: Require fixed composer/composer packages
- BUGFIX: Return first existing annotation, not “current” one
6.3 to 7.1 have the above plus:
- BUGFIX: Extract doctrine EventListener functionality from PersistenceManager
- BUGFIX: Avoid using the same widget id after session timeout
- BUGFIX: Do not run before and afterControllerInvocation signals in compile time
- BUGFIX: Keep authorization checks disabled if an exception is swallowed
- BUGFIX: Allow null for source in translation helper
- TASK: Remove fusion dependencies
Some dependencies see their minimum versions raised, that should not make a difference for our users.
The released versions are:
- Flow - 5.3.28 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.0.25 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.1.19 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.2.14 ChangeLog
- Flow - 6.3.12 ChangeLog
- Flow - 7.0.9 ChangeLog
- Flow - 7.1.3 ChangeLog
Note: Versions 5.3 to 6.2 are released because they include a raised dependency on
composer/composer , which makes sure a recent security fix for CVE-2021-29472 is included. Thus they qualify for a “security issue”, even though in practice a
composer update in a project has the same effect.
Thanks to those who contributed!