I tagged bug fix releases for Neos Flow today. They fix bugs and inconveniences, as is to be expected.
Note: The previous releases for 6.3.x to 7.2.x were planned to be the last regular releases for their branch, but since there were some (semi-security) fixes that were merged, I did release them. Only security issues will be fixed in those branches until August 2023. You should update projects to at least 7.3.x and start new projects based on 8.x.
6.3 and up
- BUGFIX: Allow updating of entities related to value objects after persisting
- TASK: Render API docs (again)
- BUGFIX: Make PdoBackend.rewind() on PostgreSQL work
- TASK: precompose hash to prevent timing attacks
- TASK: Adjust Neos.DocTools settings
8.0 and up
- BUGFIX: disable invisible composer interaction in
- BUGFIX: Avoid errors when
./flow helpis shown for an action without doc-block
- TASK: Improve command documentation
See the changelogs for details:
- Neos Flow - 6.3.21 ChangeLog - in security-fix-only phase!
- Neos Flow - 7.0.18 ChangeLog - in security-fix-only phase!
- Neos Flow - 7.1.13 ChangeLog - in security-fix-only phase!
- Neos Flow - 7.2.10 ChangeLog - in security-fix-only phase!
- Neos Flow - 7.3.9 ChangeLog - 7.3.8 had a build issue
- Neos Flow - 8.0.6 ChangeLog
- Neos Flow - 8.1.2 ChangeLog
Thanks to those who contributed!