./flow help missing argument 1

Hi,

I have installed Flow on my Ubuntu 16.04 LxC container running PHP 7 and Apache 2.4. However, when executing the command ./flow help or ./flow kickstart:package WY.IPAddressManager I get the following stack trace:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TYPO3\Flow\Error\Exception: Warning: Missing argument 1 for TYPO3\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::__construct(), called in /var/www/ipaddressmanager/IPAddressManager/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/ObjectManager.php on line 530 and defined in /var/www/ipaddressmanager/IPAddressManager/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core/Bootstrap.php line 85 in /var/www/ipaddressmanager/IPAddressManager/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Error/ErrorHandler.php:80

Stack trace:
 0 /var/www/ipaddressmanager/IPAddressManager/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core/Bootstrap.php(85): TYPO3\Flow\Error\ErrorHandler->handleError(2, 'Missing argumen...', '/var/www/ipaddr...', 85, Array)
 1 /var/www/ipaddressmanager/IPAddressManager/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/ObjectManager.php(530): TYPO3\Flow\Core\Bootstrap->__construct()
 2 /var/www/ipaddressmanager/IPAddressManager/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/ObjectManager.php in /var/www/ipaddressmanager/IPAddressManager/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Error/ErrorHandler.php on line 80

I have already read the following question, but it has not helped me solve my problem, as I have not mixed an older PHP version with PHP 7. I have not even installed an PHP older version than 7, as the command output below shows.

ls /usr/bin/php*
/usr/bin/php  /usr/bin/php7.0

ll /usr/bin/php
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 21 Jun  5 07:23 /usr/bin/php -> /etc/alternatives/php

Thanks for your help and replies!

Maybe try to remove your Configuration/PackageStates.php and see if that helps. Also delete Data/Temporary. If that all does not help we probably need to find a way to get more debugging info.

Thanks a lot. Deleting the directory Data/Temporary has solved the issue.