"./flow node:reapir" with SQL "Access denied for user [...]"

Hi,

some little question to the “./flow node:repair”-command. I’ve running a NEOS Websites on a Server and everything is finished and is running smooth. But when I want to run the “node:repair”-command, there is an error because of missing mysql-data.

Until now I’ve only the /Configuration/Production/Settings.yaml filled with Neos:Flow:persistence:backendOptions->driver;dbname;user;password;host

Which configuration I’m missing? (Neos 7.3 in use)

./flow node:repair
An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Type: Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException
  File: Packages/Libraries/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriv
        er.php
  Line: 112

Nested exception:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Type: Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDO\Exception
  Code: 1045
  File: Packages/Libraries/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDO/Exception.php
  Line: 18

Nested exception:
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Type: PDOException
  Code: 1045
  File: Packages/Libraries/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php
  Line: 40

Okay, the “solution” is:

→ Also set the Production-Settings as Development-Settings.

The application is working with a .htaccess EnvirionmentVariable (SetEnv FLOW_CONTEXT Production) entry. But the command line does not know that.
I assume the apache vhost entry should also have that Env-variable.

or use

FLOW_CONTEXT=Production ./flow do:something