The current getting started guide covers basics but does not yet explain more complex NodeTypes and other requirements.
What I would like to do:
- Replacing the “Local Setup” video (I collected feedback from junior developers and this needs to be easier)
- Preparing the content and filming videos for:
- Explain rendering of a menu
- Building DDD NodeTypes
- Rendering lists or queried content in Neos
- And advanced topics like localization, forms, node migrations, data source, … as much time as there is…
While the premise here is the more the better, it’s important to find the sweetspot. When I did the first videos minute of video content was roughly 10min of work. My goal is that people can build their first website after they have seen the videos.
- 30 hours of creating video content and getting feedback
- Video cutting for around EUR 750 (I would like to give this to the same guy as last time, I hope he is available. Others might be more expensive)
Requested budget: EUR 3.750,- net