Getiing php error during setup

I’ve made a Simple Setup using composer and now
I am going through setup:
after user creation it fails:
PHP Warning: Uncaught Neos\Flow\Error\Exception: Warning: require(/usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Data/Temporary/Development/Doctrine/Proxies/__CG__NeosContentRepositoryDomainModelNodeData.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php line 206 in /usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Classes/Error/ErrorHandler.php:81
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php(206): Neos\Flow\Error\ErrorHandler->handleError(2, ‘require(/usr/lo…’, ‘/usr/local/www/…’, 206, Array)
#1 /usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php(206): require()
#2 /usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php(116): Doctrine\Common\Proxy\AbstractProxyFactory->getProxyDe in /usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Classes/Error/ErrorHandler.php on line 81
PHP Fatal error: Doctrine\Common\Proxy\AbstractProxyFactory::getProxyDefinition(): Failed opening required ‘/usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Data/Temporary/Development/Doctrine/Proxies/__CG__NeosContentRepositoryDomainModelNodeData.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/share/pear’) in /usr/local/www/neos/neos-example/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 206

I’ve tried ./flow site:import Neos.Demo from command line with the exact the same result.

What is wrong?

This sounds a lot like a file permission issue. If you are on a *nix system, have you run the ./flow flow:core:setfilepermissions ... command?

Otherwise, try deleting the Data/Temporary folder by hand and retry with ./flow flow:doctrine:compileproxies && ./flow flow:cache:warmup.

1 Like

I am on FreeBSD and it was not a permission issue.

compileproxies solved the issue. Thank you.

Glad I could help :slight_smile: and welcome to the Neos community

1 Like