Installation auf IONOS Server

Moin zusammen,
hat von euch jemand eine Version bei IONOS laufen?

Die haben auf dem Server als standard PHP cli Version scheinbar noch 4.4.

Ich habe in der Flow Datei folgendes angepasst:

Voher: #!/usr/bin/env php    
Nachher: #!/usr/bin/env php7.4-cli

Das scheint erstmal zu funktionieren, ich muss aber scheinbar noch an einer anderen Stelle die Version definieren.

Aktuell bekomme ich bei .flow/server:run folgende Fehlermeldung:

You are running the Flow CLI with a PHP binary different from the one Flow is configured to use internally.
Flow has been run with "Usage: php [-q] [-h] [-s] [-v] [-i] [-f <file>]",
while the PHP version Flow is configured to use for subrequests is
"/usr/lib/cgi-bin/php4.4". Make sure to configure Flow to use the same
PHP binary by setting the "Neos.Flow.core.phpBinaryPathAndFilename"
configuration option to "Usage: php [-q] [-h] [-s] [-v] [-i] [-f
<file>]". Flush the caches by removing the folder Data/Temporary before
running ./flow again.

Type: Neos\Flow\Exception
  Code: 1536303119
  File: Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Classes/Core/Booting/Scripts.php
  Line: 855

Kann mir da jemand weiter helfen?
LG
Finn

There is a Setting Neos.Flow.core.phpBinaryPathAndFilename that should be adjusted aswell in such environments

See: https://github.com/neos/flow-development-collection/blob/master/Neos.Flow/Configuration/Settings.Core.yaml

1 Like

I changed the Settings.Core.yaml and I can start the Server now and getting the Setup Screen but if i want to setup i am getting the following Error:

Environment requirements not fulfilled

The specified path to your PHP binary (see Configuration/Settings.yaml) is incorrect or not a PHP command line (cli) version.

It is not advisible to adjust the setting file in the core package directly sorry if my hint was misleading in that regard. You can add the values you want to override to Configuration/Settings.yaml . This is also where you can add the db settings (the installer is not really needed if you can write 5 lines of yaml.)

Regarding the error there is usually a php cli-binary in pathes like /usr/local/bin/php7-73-CLI (example from a crappy host i had to deal with). Be careful and make sure the php version the webserver uses is the same you configure and use via cli.

Also make sure to call flow on the cli like this /usr/local/bin/php7-73-CLI ./flow ... if you use cli commands.

Note: It may also make sense to use the path Configuration/Production/Settings.yaml if you are using Production context (you should if you like speed).

1 Like

That workt!

I added

core:
  phpBinaryPathAndFilename: '/usr/bin/php7.4-cli'

to the Configuration/Settings.yaml and I started flow with

/usr/bin/php7.4-cli ./flow server:run

If somebody gets the same problem on IONOS :slight_smile:

1 Like