Installation support

Hello,
i try to setup NEOS for the first time.
Composer did most of the job. When running ./flow server:run I see the setup screen for some seconds and the get an error message. I guess it is about the database.
I have no idea where to configure the database credentials.

Hey,

The error happens before any database credentials are used. Looks like your local php installation misses the pdo-mysql module.

thank you for your reply.
php7.3-mysql was missing.

Now I am within the installer
I have installed adminer now

I was able to finalize the installation process skipping step 4. I see the backend login but get a http 500 error after inserting credentials.
I cannot access the site neither via localhost:8081 nor localhost/neos/web:8081 et cetera.

Do I have to set an alias in the apache config?

Here is the full error log:

PHP Warning: Uncaught Neos\Flow\Error\Exception: Warning: require(/var/www/html/neos/Data/Temporary/Development/Doctrine/Proxies/__CG__NeosFlowSecurityAccount.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php line 209 in /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Classes/Error/ErrorHandler.php:81
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php(209): Neos\Flow\Error\ErrorHandler->handleError(2, ‘require(/var/ww…’, ‘/var/www/html/n…’, 209, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php(209): require()
#2 /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php(119): Doctrine\Common\Proxy\AbstractProxyFactory->getProxyDefinition(‘Neos\Flow\Secur…’)
#3 /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/O in /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Classes/Error/ErrorHandler.php on line 81
[Fri Mar 15 11:34:36 2019] PHP Fatal error: Doctrine\Common\Proxy\AbstractProxyFactory::getProxyDefinition(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/neos/Data/Temporary/Development/Doctrine/Proxies/__CG__NeosFlowSecurityAccount.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/neos/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 209