Installing Neos

Hey guys,

I recently found the Neos CMS and wanted to give it a try on a local Apache Server (with XAMPP)
But I might need your help on installing it.

I started the download with composer which finished without throwing any errors.
It finished with:

Generating autoload files
ocramius/package-versions:  Generating version class...
ocramius/package-versions: ...done generating version class
> Neos\Flow\Composer\InstallerScripts::postUpdateAndInstall

From there on, the problems are starting.
I was following the documentary, so I tried to start the setup with /setup but that didn’t worked well (it could not found anything here).

When trying to open the /web folder, it throws an 1355480641 Exception-Code ( Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Exception\SubProcessException)

I also got the following error in the Data/Logs/Exceptions Folder:
Exception #1355480641 in line 300 of C:\xampp\htdocs\neos\Packages\Framework\Neos.Flow\Classes\Core\Booting\Scripts.php: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.

12 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Scripts::executeCommand("neos.flow:core:compile", array|16|)
11 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Scripts::initializeProxyClasses(Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
10 call_user_func(array|2|, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
9 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step::__invoke(Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
8 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
7 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
6 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
5 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invokeStep(Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Step, Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
4 Neos\Flow\Core\Booting\Sequence::invoke(Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap)
3 Neos\Flow\Http\RequestHandler::boot()
2 Neos\Flow\Http\RequestHandler::handleRequest()
1 Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::run()

Any ideas what went wrong?