I’m currently search sponsors or at least person who are interested by the integration of a human backed translation API. The company is https://www.supertext.ch/ they are based in Zurich. The company itself can sponsor part of the integration, and I have currently one client interested to support this project. Supertext offers Translation, Proofreading and Content creation.
Currently I don’t have an estimate of the effort required for the integration. My current idea is the following:
- Create a custom Inspector editor (targeting the React version) to order translation for a single content element or for a complet document.
- The custom editor need to provide an estimate, and send the request to the SuperText API
- When Supertext is done, the translation is delivered in a specific workspace (or directly to live is reliable enough)
- The backend editor can validate the workspace and publish to live
There is some other feature in the radar:
- Respecting a “Translation budget” (weekly or monthly)
- User notification when Supertext deliver the content back to Neos.
- Add support for Proofreading and Content Creation
If you are interested, please send your comments, requests, sponsoring proposals, …