Marketing Goals 2017

Suggestions for discussion:

1. Increase twitter follower base up by 10% until Oktober 2017
  2. Increase downloads up by 5% until Dezember 2017
  3. Create a group from at least 3 people who are able to write in english one article per month until Oktober 2017 ( = 3 per month)

Definition of SMART Goals

SMART Goals
Specific – Do set real numbers with real deadlines. Don’t say, "I want more visitors."
Measurable – Do make sure that you can track your goal. Don’t hide behind buzzwords like “brand engagement” or "social influence."
Attainable – Do work toward a goal that is challenging but possible. Don’t try to take over the world in one night.
Realistic – Do be honest with yourself, because you know what you and your team are capable of. Don’t forget any hurdles you may have to overcome.
Time-bound – Do give yourself a deadline. Don’t keep pushing towards a goal you might hit “some day.”

2 Likes

Are in the community enough resources to create something like Laracast?
https://laracasts.com/join

Hey Natalie,

Thanks for chiming into the discussion! Great to see you around :slight_smile:

neoscasts would be great – but not sure who would have the resources to do this.

I really like the goals 1 and 3 :slight_smile:

One more goal:

1. Increase the number of people in the Slack channel by 10 % until October 2017.

All the best,
Sebastian

A marketing goal I would like to know of we as a community could support even more

1. Increase the number of discussions and solutions on indexable platforms like discuss.neos.io and stackoverflow with XX%
1 Like