After the release is before the next release, Neos 4.3 LTS is scheduled for April 2019.
Release board: https://github.com/orgs/neos/projects/13
Release management: Team Unicorn / Gerhard Boden & Martin Ficzel
Feature freeze: April 1s, 2019 (1 Week after the sprint in Zurich)
Provisional release date: April 25th, 2019 (some days after easter holidays)
The following features/issues are already on our agenda:
- Add Interfaces for the New CR to the core - https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/2202
- Integrate features into the core that needed third party packages
- Native Fusion 4xx Rendering RFC: 4xx Error rendering in Neos
- Native NodeTemplates / CreationDialog Properties
- DimensionResolver https://github.com/Flowpack/neos-dimensionresolver
- Inline widget editing https://github.com/Flowpack/Flowpack.StructuredEditing
- Features that were not ready for 4.2
- Allow Administrators to impersonate a User https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/2269
- Allow custom styling of Collection ContentElementWrapping https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/issues/2214
- Support multiple Prototype Generators https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/2070
- Complete the list above
- Find volunteers for coding but also testing and reviewing.
The release managers will join team weeklies from time to time to update the list and to find volunteers for coding and reviewing.