Neos 6.0 login wallpaper

Hello, photographers in the Neos community,

The release of Neos 6.0 is getting closer. In good traditions, we would like to reach out to the community for the new login-wallpaper. Please send your image suggestions. Preferably images you took on your own.

These rules apply for the suggestions and the vote.

• We need royalty-free images, and the licensing needs to be crystal clear.
  • Please submit a maximum of two pictures. (The first submitted two pictures per user will get into the vote)
  • We like to see the Neos community vote about the wallpaper. Entitled to vote are all forum users registered at least 2 months ago and have at least one post in the forum.

The following sentence of the Neos brand guide could help you choose an image:

The Neos imagery style is natural, friendly, and a bit blue to match the Neos colors. Images create an authentic, natural impression in contrast to the very technical topic of web content management. Artificially illuminated or colored environments do not correspond to this philosophy.

With our recent brand update, we now introduce a little twist in our wallpaper contest:
We would like you to submit your pictures with a focus on curiosity. This can be animals, observation of nature, or anything that might appeal to curious people to enhance the perception of our brand. If you want, you can add a few lines to explain how your picture relates to curiosity.

Please post your picture with the Neos login window tester from @bwaidelich:
http://wwwision.de/neos-bgtester/?img=yourPhotoUrl

To ensure that the image has a good quality, please also post a link to the original file.

The suggestions should be handed in until Wednesday 25nd November.
The poll will be open until the 29th of November.

4 Likes

So to kick this off, two pictures my wife made some time ago :slight_smile:

3 curious owls (shot on Ærø, Denmark) (sorry not so blue)

Red flower with the sister flow checking what’s going on (shot in a park in Karlsruhe, Germany)

2 Likes

Pictures taken by me.

Middlefart Denmark: the old Lillebælt bride

Viborg Denmark: Little cosy place to relax

2 Likes

Pictures were taken by myself:

Black Ice, Wolfgangsee, Austria

On the top, Hintersee, Austria

1 Like

Picture is taken by myself:

4 Likes

Pic by myself (https://www.instagram.com/p/BZYM9BXnE4o/)

It is also available in better quality. But not only so far.

5 Likes

I am so free as to re-submit my contributions for the 5.3 wallpaper voting:

Switzerland, Oeschinensee 1

Switzerland, Oeschinensee 2

4 Likes

Photos taken by myself. About the most scenic places I have been to this year.

What does tomorrow bring?

Sunset at the rocky coast of Bornholm

Why did those get abandoned?

Ruderboote in Lettland

3 Likes

Thank you all for these beautiful wallpaper candidates!!
Now it’s time to vote!

The poll is open till Sunday the 29th of November. You have a maximum of two votes.

We like to see the Neos community vote about the wallpaper. Entitled to vote are all forum users which registered at least 2 months ago and have at least one post in the forum.

• 3 curious owls (Ærø, Denmark)
  • Red flower 1 with the sister flow checking what’s going on (Karlsruhe, Germany)
  • The old Lillebælt bride (Middlefart, Denmark)
  • Little cosy place to relax (Viborg, Denmark)
  • Black Ice (Wolfgangsee, Austria)
  • On the top (Hintersee, Austria)
  • Mushrooms
  • Vineyard
  • Oeschinensee 1 (Switzerland)
  • Oeschinensee 2 (Switzerland)
  • What does tomorrow bring?
  • Why did those get abandoned?
0 voters

Congratulations to @larswittenberg and thank you for your fast response with the file. The PR is already done

I want to thank also to all of you who voted and/or made a submission. You rock!

4 Likes

I missed to vote, but damn, that was a great choice :slight_smile: Thanks for the submission @larswittenberg and also everyone else!

2 Likes