Neos 8.2 login wallpaper

Hello, photographers in the Neos community,

The release of Neos 8.2 is getting closer every day. As is tradition, we would like to reach out to the community for the new login wallpaper. Please post your image suggestions below? Preferably, images you took on your own.

The following rules apply to the image offers and the vote:

• We need royalty-free images, and the licensing needs to be crystal clear.
  • Please submit a maximum of two pictures. (The first submitted two pictures per user will get into the vote)
  • We like to see the Neos community vote about the wallpaper. Entitled to vote are all forum users who registered two months ago and have at least one post in the forum.

The following sentence of the Neos brand guide could help you choose an image: The Neos imagery style is natural, friendly, and a bit blue to match the Neos colors. Images create an authentic, natural impression in contrast to the very technical topic of web content management. Artificially illuminated or colored environments do not correspond to this philosophy.

With our recent brand update, we now introduce a little twist in our wallpaper contest:
We would like you to submit your pictures with a focus on curiosity. It can be animals, observation of nature, or anything that might appeal to curious people to enhance the perception of our brand. If you want, you can add a few lines to explain how your picture relates to curiosity.

Please post your picture with the Neos login window tester from @bwaidelich:
http://wwwision.de/neos-bgtester/?img=yourPhotoUrl

To ensure that the image has a good quality, please also post a link to the original file.

If you want to see your image as the Neos 8.2 login wallpaper, you should hand the suggestions in until Sunday, the 27th of November. The poll will open on Monday, the 28th of November and be kept open for 3 days total until Wednesday the 30th of November.

Happy voting!

download

download

1 Like

Light in the water

Download

Through the ice

Download

Note: All images created via Stable Diffusion on my machine using the exact requirements described in the topic plus some additional categories.
Not sure if our rules disallow AI images :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Bog in the Fog

Download

1 Like

The voting will be open until Wednesday, the 30th of November:

• Øster Hurup Denmark
  • Hadsund, Denmark
  • Light in the water
  • Through the ice
  • Bog in the Fog

0 voters

Amazing pictures! I have only one request: could we straighten the horizon line in the Denmark pictures? The fact that the water can flow out of the picture irritates me. (Especially because the login box has a horizontal reference edge)

download

download

2 Likes

I am not a good photographer, feel free to download and change the image. I can update the post after that.

@markusguenther I don’t agree. I really like your pictures. Mood and composition are great!
In my post I’ve already added the straightened pictures.

2 Likes

You are not alone with this. Love that you corrected it :heart:

2 Likes

The poll has been closed. Thanks for all image proposals and for the community who voted for the new Wallpaper.

It is pretty nice to have a wallpaper that shows the danish coast for our beloved CMS which has the roots in Denmark. The second place will be used as key visual in the Neos.Demo.

2 Likes

:man: won against :robot: (for now)

Congrats :slight_smile:

3 Likes