Bug fix releases for Neos were tagged yesterday. They fix bugs and inconveniences, as is to be expected, among them one XSS issue.
5.3 and up contain:
- TASK: Destroy user sessions on certain actions
- TASK: Add missing exclamation-triangle icon to error message
- XSS in various backend modules due to (un)escaping in JS notification module (see advisory for details)
8.0 also contains:
- TASK: Adjust issue and pr templates
- TASK: Remove defaultInlineEditor setting
- TASK: Add release notes
- Neos - 5.3.10 ChangeLogs
- Neos - 7.0.9 ChangeLogs
- Neos - 7.1.7 ChangeLogs
- Neos - 7.2.6 ChangeLogs
- Neos - 7.3.4 ChangeLogs
- Neos - 8.0.2 ChangeLogs
Thanks to those who contributed!