I tagged a couple of bugfix releases for Neos todayday. They fix bugs and inconveniences, as is to be expected.
- BUGFIX: Don’t skip childnodes when discarding nodes
- BUGFIX: Prevent repeated queries for non existing nodes
- BUGFIX: Only document Nodes should appear in Breadcrumb
- Fix/rebuild compiled files
- Collect affected nodes for each dimension to remove undefined properties
- BUGFIX: Fix cascade argument of childEvents relation
- BUGFIX: Fix depth comparison in hasHiddenNodeParent(…)
- BUGFIX: Skip unnecessary queries for nodedata
- BUGFIX: Don’t evaluate reference nodes collection twice
- BUGFIX: Avoid use of removed isMethodSafe()
- BUGFIX: Create Localisation API structure earlier
The changes around useless reading and processing of data are notable. Especially the avoided queries to the Content Repository have shown to have an effect: In a large project this reduced the SQL query count on one page from 1379 to 1115 (~23%) and the resulting rendering time by ~20%.
See the changelogs for details:
Thanks to those who contributed!