Neos Conference logo, extending the logo system and adding some more colors

Yes, please do!

I hesitated myself, thinking about the argument of making the logo more compact in the recent change discussion (“easier to use on a logo wall”). This “secondary information” block definitely needs to move closer to the logo.

All right, last chance to raise concerns - we’ll need a decision about the logo by tomorrow.

As I read the current voting results, we have a majority for “Neos Conference” and add the place & year “somewhere” below (the exact size and position to be done). If that’s still the case tomorrow, we’ll go for it.

According to Slack, @Ralf is currently working on such a version? @lisa_sitegeist will need some definite logo versions very soon.

If there’s anything I can help with to get this done in time, please let me know.

Thats right. I can provide a logo tomorrow.

Awesome. Thanks! The MEET NEOS Logo is the most important for me right now, because the event is next week!

What do you mean with “MEET NEOS” Logo? I only will provide a typographical optimized version with exact positions and sizes.

Ah, darn, I didn’t think about Meet Neos, but about Neos Conference.

I think @fheinze didn’t explicitly state which color he’d like to use for Meet Neos - was the green (at the very beginning of this thread) just an example? Should we use the same color like he suggested for Neos Conference? Which exact color are we talking about?

To be honest, I feel like this is a bit shaky still, so as bad as it is, I think we are better off using the old Meet Neos design one last time before we use something half-baked.

@lisa_sitegeist if noone objects until tonight, I suggest you just use the old Meet Neos, design, okay?

@robert ah, and I thought it was me writing spanish or something :wink: Ok, cool, thanks for clearing that up! If I don’t hear anything by tonight I’ll stick with the old one.

1 Like

Puedo confirmar que no estaba escrito en español.

And I think it’s not a real problem - we’ll just start fresh with a new Meet Neos design next year. Well-prepared.

2 Likes

Good morning everybody. As Robert stated yesterday, today is judgement day. We have a majority of votes for “NEOS CONFERENCE” with additional informations below. Accordingly the fine-tuned logo will look like that – which will also be the template for upcoming logo derivats:

8 Likes

I like it :slight_smile:

For me that works very well, I really like it!
Any other opinions?

According to the “NEOS CONFERENCE” logo the “MEET NEOS” logo has to look like this – by now the only version with a change in the order of “NEOS” and the addition:

6 Likes

Since there was no other feedback than agreement, I send the neos conference hamburg 2017 logo to Lisa. She will use this for the conference now.

1 Like