Sebastian Helzle will organise a Neos Sprint in Rheinstetten (Germany) from July 18th-20th. The sprint will be in Sebastian Helzle’s office.
As it’s a marketing sprint, the topics will include but are not limited to the following:
- updating Neos.io and adding new features
- discussing marketing efforts for the rest of the year
- Neos demo?
- growing our Neos budgets with supporters
- bring your own topic
Please fill the doodle here: Doodle
There is space for ~8 people probably. (Maybe more if needed)
But you can also join remotely.
Start will be every day at 9:00 with an open end.
Please organize your accommodation on your own. As a suggestion, you can check around the Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof area for cheaper options.
The tram from Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof or Albtalbahnhof area to the sprint location takes only ~7 minutes.
- There is a big lake (Epplesee) nearby in which you can swim.
- A big forest for some easy hiking.
- And everything Karlsruhe has to offer of course.
- Meeting room: sponsored by Sebastian Helzle
- Drinks: looking for a sponsor
- Food: looking for a sponsor
- Hotel/Accommodation: as usual - everybody takes care on her/his own
We do not know yet which rules will apply in five months due to the nature of the pandemic. To be on the safe side you can assume that the Sprint will be 2G (vaccinated or recovered). We may decide later to use less strict rules if we are allowed to and consider this safe. We will update this section if changes to the covid-rules are possible or necessary.
We are looking forward to see you all in Rheinstetten