As some already know, queo will host a Neos Sprint in Dresden from March 6 - 10, 2023. We will have multiple conference rooms available with all necessary setup to include remote attendees.
If you plan to join the sprint please use the poll so that we can plan accordingly. In case you plan to join us on site, please select the days in the Doodle.
- I’ll be there (please specify the days in Doodle)
- I’ll be there remotely
- I won’t be able to join
If you’ve visited Dresden at previous Neos sprints or conferences, you may already know good accomodations.
In general, I can recommend you to look for an accommodation near the Dresden train stations (Dresden Neustadt, Dresden Hbf) or the “Postplatz”. From there you can reach queo’s office without changing by taking the tram lines 6 (Dresden Neustadt), 7 (Dresden Hbf) or 12 (Postplatz) to the stop “Tharandter Straße”.
- Meeting rooms: sponsored by queo
- Drinks: sponsored by queo
- Additional sponsoring for food is welcome, please contact me.
- Hotel/Accommodation: as usual - everybody takes care on her/his own
Current ideas (TBC):
- Barbecue on our rooftop terrace
- Cooking and/or together in the queo kitchen
- Customized Craft Beer Tasting
We are looking forward to see you all in Dresden.