Continuing the discussion from Planning Meeting in Nuremberg 29th-31st August:
We are planning the next sprint in Nuremberg, Germany from 29th-31st August 2016. Like last year, this is just before the TYPO3 Developer Days which will take place in the same location.
As we have the full location on Wednesday, we want to make use of it by having our first Neos DevCamp on Wednesday. All Neos and Flow enthusiasts are invited to join the core team members on 31st August to define an agenda for the day. Event details and registration. Ticket fee will be 29€.
If you plan to join the sprint please make sure to fill the doodle:
Kaiserstallung, Kaiserburg Nürnberg
- in Youth Hostel (Jugendherberge) around 30-40€ per night/per person incl. breakfast - fill the doodle by 24th June so we can reserve a bed for you
###Update on costs:
- shared room (6+): 32,90 € (per person per night)
- double room: 87€ (per person per night)
- single room: 65 (per person per night)
includes breakfast, bed sheets and towels
##Costs and Sponsoring
- Room costs: approx. 400€ (2 days)
- food and drinks: tbd
- a sponsoring badge has been posted for the sprint: https://neosfunding.sandstorm.de/ (300€)