Neos Team at CloudFest 2020

Hi there … the CMS Garden is at the Cloudfest conference this year and we can offer little master classes (mini workshops). They now collect ideas.
If someone wants to recycle a talk or has some ideas he can contact me and attend the cloudfest

Room “Masterclass” during the Cloudfest (New target group “Web-Pros” = resellers of the hosting industry will be addressed cloudfest.com/webpros) … our topics (lectures/workshops) in the program can help, please make suggestions.Please post your suggestions here in the thread.The lecture room has a capacity of up to 12 people.
Idea for time frame Masterclasses: 1-> 2 hours.

The CMS Garden invites us to participate :slight_smile:
There will be also a Hackathon :slight_smile: ( CloudFest Hackathon 2024)

Thanks for the pointers!

I signed up for the Hackathon and will think about some topics for a mini workshop. The thread you are referring to is a thread in another forum, right?

Are there any examples of past topics / workshops I can take as an orientation?

The MasterClass thing is new and they start this initiativ for the first time.
The CMS garden Forum is here https://community.cms.garden/t/sammler-fur-masterclass-themen-auf-dem-cloudfest/921

But there is not that much action. Can ping Stefan or David directly maybe they already have some ideas. It is so cool that you do that :slight_smile:

Thank you.

That sounds awesome, I signed up for the Hackathon (:crossed_fingers:) and will think about possibly being more present there…

1 Like