Neos UI Bugfix Releases 4.0.12, 5.0.11, 5.1.11, 5.2.6, 5.3.2

We are pleased to announce the new versions of the React UI.
Today the patch level versions 4.0.12, 5.0.11, 5.1.11, 5.2.6 and 5.3.2 has been released.For more information, see the release notes.

Thanks to @bwaidelich @jloew @dimaip @mklatte @markusguenther for their contributions.

We also thank @internezzo for sponsoring the bugfixes for the document tree filtering with presets

1 Like

I tried to make an update of my 5.3.1 installation. After executing “composer update” the website doesn’t work anymore because the following exception occurs everytime:

Exception #1593070574 in line 627 of [PROJECTPATH]/neos/Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Classes/Aop/Builder/ProxyClassBuilder.php: The Neos\Flow\Aop\Builder\AdvicedMethodInterceptorBuilder cannot build interceptor code for private method Neos\Media\Browser\Domain\Session\BrowserState::initializeData(). Please change the scope to at least protected or adjust the pointcut expression in the corresponding aspect.

10 Neos\Flow\Aop\Builder\AdvicedMethodInterceptorBuilder::build("initializeData", array|5|, "Neos\Media\Browser\Domain\Session\BrowserState")
9 Neos\Flow\Aop\Builder\ProxyClassBuilder::buildMethodsInterceptorCode("Neos\Media\Browser\Domain\Session\BrowserState", array|5|)
8 Neos\Flow\Aop\Builder\ProxyClassBuilder::buildProxyClass("Neos\Media\Browser\Domain\Session\BrowserState", array|17|)
7 Neos\Flow\Aop\Builder\ProxyClassBuilder::build()
6 Neos\Flow\Command\CoreCommandController::compileCommand(false)
5 Neos\Flow\Cli\CommandController::callCommandMethod()
4 Neos\Flow\Cli\CommandController::processRequest(Neos\Flow\Cli\Request, Neos\Flow\Cli\Response)
3 Neos\Flow\Cli\Dispatcher::dispatch(Neos\Flow\Cli\Request, Neos\Flow\Cli\Response)
2 Neos\Flow\Cli\CommandRequestHandler::handleRequest()
1 Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::run()

What can I do?

Hello @Martelinho,

sad to hear that you have issues. As I did not have that much informations I would first ask if your tried to delete the Caches and Sessions as the Error seems to be related somehow.

./flow flow:cache:flush --force
./flow flow:session:destroyAll

Something like that may help.
If not we need to find out what else could led to that issue.

Hi Markus, thanks for your info. No problem with the issue as the update is not urgent and of course a backup has been made.

I already flushed the caches on the first try. Now I also destroyed the sessions without any succes.
The only remarkable point when executing “composer update” is the warning that not composer 2.0 is used, instead it’s 1.9.0 which is maintained by the provider.

It is good that you not use composer 2 because the Neos releases with the composer 2 compatible scripts are not released yet.

I personally did not had issues like you. So we need to pinpoint the causes.

Seems that there is an issue.

Only solution right now is to downgrade.
1 Like

Ah, thank you, good to know. So I will wait for the next bugfix release.

@markusguenther It now functions with the latest flow bugfix releases.

1 Like