Yesterday I finalized the setup of our new Crowdin translation project and deleted the old projects after having uploaded all sources and translations to the new project. I invited everyone that was listed as a translator in one of the old Crowdin projects to the new one, too.
This new (compared to the old setup):
- the translation process is now documented at: https://neos.typo3.org/develop/translations.html
- the Crowdin setup is available under http://translate.neos.io/
- all translations related to “official” Neos packages are handled in projects owned by a new account over at Crowdin: http://translate.neos.io/projects/neos
- the translations for all packages that are part of the Neos and Flow base distributions are handled in one unified project now: http://translate.neos.io/project/neos
This is like before:
- our Jenkins uploads changed XLIFF sources to Crowdin after a change was merged
- our jenkins checks for new translations (hourly) and commits them to the Git repositories
Looking forward to your translations!