Own Form Navigation.html | Partial-template | Placeholder-Problem

Hi,
I have to change Navigation.html

##Right use of partial-path

###Question 1: How the template has define?
The partial-path if the path to Navigation.html is: /Packages/Sites/Vendor.Site/Resources/Private/CustomElements/Partials/Form/Navigation.html

<f:render partial="Vendor.Site/Resources/Private/CustomElements/Partials/Form/Navigation" arguments="{form: form}" />

##Right use of Placeholders

In the file «adjusting-form-output.rst» is written I can use placeholders. But this throws an Error:

layoutPathPattern: 'resource://{@package}/Private/CustomElements/Layouts/{@type}.html' 
#instead of
layoutPathPattern: 'resource://Vendor.Site/Private/CustomElements/Layouts/{@type}.html'
```
I tried different without slash or part of package ... No different always error.

###Question 2: How I can use «{@package}»?

I had a problem with settings. But with this, the template is set correctly I guess:

TYPO3:
  Form:
    presets:
      ########### CUSTOM PRESETS ###########
      preset1:
        title: 'Preset 1'
        parentPreset: 'default'
        formElementTypes:
          ### override default layout path ###
          'TYPO3.Form:Base':
            renderingOptions:
              layoutPathPattern: 'resource://Vendor.Site/Private/CustomElements/Layouts/{@type}.html'
          'TYPO3.Form:Form':
            renderingOptions:
              templatePathPattern: 'resource://Vendor.Site/Private/CustomElements/Form.html'

Have tried with different approaches like in the topic-message, but also with:

# with Navigation.html within forlder «Form/Partials»
<f:render partial="Form/Navigation" arguments="{form: form}" />
# with Navigation.html within forlder «Partials»
<f:render partial="Navigation" arguments="{form: form}" />

#also with both with .html ending
```
Always the same error:

*Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in Vendor.Site/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Form_Core_Renderer_FluidFormRenderer.php line 259*

with original ***```<f:render partial="TYPO3.Form:Form/Navigation" arguments="{form: form}" />```*** no error so the settings should be OK.

- **Has anyone an idea or solution?**

Hi @mad,

I’m guessing your problems have already been solved but as a NEOS noob I also stumbled upon that.
For me it worked by changing the partial path inside my custom form layout:

{namespace form=Neos\Form\ViewHelpers}
<form:form action="index" object="{form}" class="form {form.identifier}" method="post" id="{form.identifier}" section="{form.identifier}" enctype="multipart/form-data">
	<form:renderRenderable renderable="{form.currentPage}" />
	<div class="actions">
		<f:render partial="Vendor.Site:Form/Navigation" arguments="{form: form}" />
	</div>
</form:form>

Regards, Jan