Post-Neos Conference Sprint Dresden, 13th-17th May 2019

Hey everybody,

Sandstorm will host a Neos sprint from 13th May - 17th May 2019 in our office building in Dresden, Germany. This is directly after Neos Conference Dresden.

Attendance

You do not need any prior Neos knowledge to join the sprint.

If you plan to join the sprint please make sure to fill the doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/xn4f7su6cmaftt7t

• When you join Neos Conference, please mark that you are attending on May 11
  • On May 12 (Sunday), I’d suggest we do a hike through the Saxon Switzerland (for interested people) - so we have some time to relax without computers :upside_down_face:
  • The Neos sprint is from May 13 to May 17.

Sprint-Location:

BioInnovationsZentrum Dresden
Tatzberg 47
01307 Dresden

We will also have rooms in the conference area for break-out sessions.

Accommodation:

tbd

Costs and Sponsoring

accommodation: tbd
lunch & drinks: tbd

All the best,
Sebastian

1 Like

Thanks a lot for organizing and hosting the sprint!

Just to let you know: I have been invited by Janus Boye to participate in the CMS Experts Group meeting on May 21-22 in Oslo. You might remember Janus Boye / the CMS Experts Group from Rasmus (back then …).

Anyway, it’s a great opportunity to spread the word about Neos and gain insights into thoughts and challenges others are facing with content management at the moment.

I’ll try to arrange travelling so that I can participate the sprint in Dresden, but I’m not sure yet if it is feasible. I’ll let you know!

2 Likes

Hi @sebastian,

do you already know more about the hotels we could choose?

Also for the Workshop before the conference would be good to know :slight_smile:

Hi all,

There are only a few weeks left until the Neos Conference and After Neos Con Sprint.

We’re currently organizing lunch and drinks for the sprint. The more precisely we know how many people are expected, the better we can plan :slight_smile: So, friendly reminder, please fill the doodle if you plan to join the sprint: https://doodle.com/poll/xn4f7su6cmaftt7t

Accommodation:

AirBnB.com is IMHO the best way to stay at a place near our office. There are also some apartments that can be found via booking.com. The city district we’re located in is called Johannstadt.

Costs and Sponsoring

accommodation: at one’s own expense
lunch & drinks during the day: Sandstorm

We would really appreciate if we find one or more sponsors for some pizza :pizza:and other food in the evening or even during the day :slight_smile:

Sunday Hike

As Sebastian already mentioned in his first post, we would like to organize a small hike through Saxon Switzerland on Sunday, 12th May.

Please fill in the following form to help us with the communication and to decide which tour would be the best fit for all of us :slight_smile:

Sorry for the spam, but can’t resist. If @dimaip were joining, the form would be filled like this:

4 Likes

It’s not like we know each other for too long, but it seems you got to know the essence of me :smiley:

2 Likes