Problem deleting users

Trying to delete a user runs into this Error. Any idea?

Exception in line 128 of /var/www/vhosts/web225009.web102.dogado.net/Neos/Packages/Libraries/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DBALException.php: 
An exception occurred while executing 'DELETE FROM neos_party_domain_model_personname WHERE persistence_object_identifier = ?' with params ["06601c17-0535-4aad-ba6f-255327184f93"]:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails 
(`web225009_neos`.`neos_party_domain_model_person`, CONSTRAINT `neos_party_domain_model_person_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`name`) REFERENCES `neos_party_domain_model_personname` (`persistence_object_)

Hey Folks,
My Neos is now running at version 3.3 and I still have this problem. Any idea how to solve?

Hi Kuno,

How do you try that?
The error states that there is still an entry in the neos_party_domain_model_person table that references the neos_party_domain_model_personname you are trying to remove.
Try removing the respective person record first.

thanks for answering.
deleting user in the database in the right order works fine. my problem is deleting via backend or flow command.

So, you try to delete a Neos user inside the user management of Neos and/or using flow user:delete –correct?

Yes i did. I solved the problem creating a new database and transfered the data to it. there was something wrong with contraints and foreign-key wich could not resolved manually.
thanks

1 Like