As indicated on the “guild-website” Slack channel, here are my thoughts for a new Homepage content structure I think better fits Neos and describes what Neos is:
Neos Logo and Marketing Claim like
- „Next Generation Open Source Content Management System“
- „The most advanced Open Source Content Management System“
- „The most innovative Open Source Content Management System“
appearing in a typewriter-effect to simulate inline editing in Neos
Features / Teaser in 3 columns
Visual Inline Editing
Put your editors first. Create and edit content with Neos’ innovative Inline Editing easier than ever before – just type your words.
Flexible Content Modelling
Adapt content types to your needs. Change building blocks, attributes and relations for content that suits your website – no database migrations needed.
Extendable Application Platform
More than just websites. Develop sophisticated web applications, integrate APIs and extend Neos’ capabilities to your liking – thanks to the powerful Flow Framework.
- Button: Explore the features of Neos
Download and get started today!
Use Neos and download the latest release Neos 3.2
- Button: Download
- Button: Get Started / Documentation
- Button: Show Demo
Show one big news article, two smaller articles.
As is …
Neos is using state-of-the-art Open Source technology, tools and development patterns.
- Logos: PHP7, MySQL, ReactJS, Composer
- Button: System Requirements
Contribute to Neos
Become a part of the News community!
- Button: How to contribute
- Button: Documentation
- Button: GitHub