After a great chat on Slack with @david.sporer about his and mine project and structure I can see a “hole” in our documentation.
I ask myself the question:
- How does others reallife application looks?
- Are they having one package for each controller context?
- Do they have a core package with some generic stuff?
- A data package with models?
- How and where do they store the Policy, when you create multiple packages for each controller context?
This is a number of questions I ask myself from time to time.
- Do anyone else have these questions?
- Do you have answers?
- How do we collect and share these informations?
Do you know similar Q&A from others that we could copy/paste/adjust that to our needs and usecase?
- To serve as a documentation for us who knows Flow and the for pointer to new developers joining the community.
- Talk loud and with each other about how we do and what we might be able to learn from each other